- To GATHER e INVITE people to worship, listen to and obey God, releasing them (in the context of the DTS) to serve through evangelism, intercession, acts of compassion and other expressions of God’s heart for the world, possibly even pioneering new ministries.
- To INSPIRE e CULTIVATE growth in one’s relationship with God resulting in Christ-like character by active participation in a missional community who engage in a variety of Christian practices , including encountering God through the Word by the ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- To SHARPEN one’s ability to relate to, learn from and work with people, including those of different cultures, personalities and perspectives.
- To further EQUIP each one to serve God’s purposes either in or outside of YWAM Family of Ministries, strengthening a commitment to reach the lost, especially the unreached, to care for the poor, and to influence all areas of society.
- To IMPART the story, vision and foundational values of Youth With A Mission and the University of the Nations.
Propósito da ETED aprovado pelo GLT da JOCUM em 25 de agosto, 2001